Compile your rental file
Compile your rental file, in order to present your application to the owner in the best possible light, and ensure you can react promptly when an interesting property is presented. Please prepare a comprehensive file by including the elements below: - ID document - Student card (for students) - Full bank account details - Last 3 rental receipts or proof of accommodation
- Property tax/es for the owners (2 pages) - Last 4 pay slips or proof of retirement
- Salary slip for the month of the December of the previous year
- Last assessment + certificate from a chartered accountant + company registration certificate (for a managing director)
- 2 last tax assessments - IMPERATIVE (4 pages)
- Proof of employment not more than one month old indicating the nature of the contract, and whether it is, or not, a trial period or notice period. Essential administrative information to be specified by the employer.